Clementon, New Jersey

Update by user Jan 08, 2013

dont know how to read a lease?You are such a LIAR Jennifer Derevlany!

You KNEW about my dogs, agreed to modify the lease, then didnt. Also, I DIDNT get evicted, now did I? They had no choice but to drop the eviction or be sued for a retalitory eviction. They settled the matter right away with my attorney.

I was really looking forward to a trial, since I had a witness who is a paralegal for the Public Defenders Office in Philadelphia, who lives in building 5 and volunteered to testify that you made him sign a lease saying no pets, but allowed his dog. Also, FYI, you cant press charges for slander, that is civil, and TRUTH IS AN ABSOLUTE DEFENSE TO SLANDER AND LIBEL. There is also freedom of speech. I have proof to back up everything I say.

Also, I NEVER texted or emailed you, so tell some more lies.

I moved into a HUGE, new condo, and it doesnt have a slumlord.:grin

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2011

Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!

Slumlords all the way!Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could have my dogs, then tried to evict me for them, had to wait over a month after I moved in for a working fridge, mice and roach infested, refused to provide access for PSEG to read meters, so PSEG threatened shut off, they are LIARS, dont fix anything, do not deposit your security deposit in an interest bearing account like they are REQUIRED to under NJ LAW.

This complex has drug dealers, and police are called to this complex daily for a host of problems. Property is a fire hazard. Horrible, unethical people to rent from. Do yourself a favor and stay away from these slumloards.

They create a LLC for each new property they purchase and call it Brooklawn Norse, Clementon Norse, AC Norse, ect.

Dont rent from ANYWHERE with the name Norse!You will REGRET it!

Had an Experience with Brooklawn Norse Apartments?

Comments

#1320616

HORRIBLE place to live!They are roach, rat, and bed bug infested.

They say why don't just move out but it's not that easy to up and leave a place once you actually live there. They don't deposit your security payment, they never fix anything, you can't get a hold of the actual landlord, then they try to send you eviction papers when you have proof you've been paying rent.

Everyone is on drugs, the exterminator comes whenever he wants and is never prepared.DO NOT MOVE HERE the town is good and quiet but these apartments are worse then living in Camden apartments.

Same here at Riverside Norse.Horrible slumlords.

The property manager is a *** joke..

And the owner of all these Norse properties Andrew Turk is a criminal.He takes all this money from people and doesn't care one bit about his tenants

Anonymus
to Anonymous #1142154

Riverside Norse apartments will steal your rent especially beware of Patrick the super.He steals the money of innocent tenants and instead of giving it to the owner of the property he keeps it in his pocket and reports to the owner that a tenant has not paid rent since the beginning.PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE SUPER ,PATRICK, AND MAIL IT TO RIVERSIDE NORSE LLC.The apartments has bed bugs ,dirty carpets,holes in ceilings that you can see sky,ac dont work,water gets shut off with no warning what so ever,no emergency 24hr service,claims they have ac but nothing,flooring has holes in it and many more.

to Anonymus #1152225

To anonymous, your an *** for not moving, you trash talk the place but live there?

Duh!!! Move out????

CLEMENTON NORSE ARE THE SAME WAY! THE LANDLORD IS LIES AND THE PLACE IS A SLUM.

Plainfield, New Jersey, United States #822279

, This is one of THE worse places to move in!You have a problem?

You'll be waiting every bit of 6 months for someone to come out & fix it.. The lady writing this article is NOT a liar, as I am a new Tennant! & I wish I would have read her advice before I decided to move in! Only plus I can say about this move is that's a quite neighborhood & there's a school directly across the street!

But as for the apartment, I am also encountering problems that are NEVER being fix..Still to date!!

to Anonymous College Park, Maryland, United States #950856

The lady writing the artical was evicted for her dog and dealing drugs on the property Also her teenager attacked my 6 year old son.I lived next door to her she was *** to live with.

I've been here long enough to know the only people who have any problems are the ones who don't pay the rent.

Toms River, New Jersey, United States #592236

Lol Don't get all worked up now.She's gone.

Just ignore her.

It's too petty for any more attention.

Gtg23
Gloucester City, New Jersey, United States #592232

Is this Michelle Miller?I lived in her bld.

you daughter is a trouble maker and ur a drug dealer. Jennifer is right no one could stand to listen to ur bs. I've had my own conversations with the chief of police about u. How u gonna say the police are always here.

They were only here for you. Listen to Jen check the records. You do need to get a life. i seen u were evicted the sheriff posted on the door.

The whole bld was relieved when we seen you would be gone. Jen u need to get a restraining order on this crazy ?!$&. I've been here for 4 years I have no problem with brad going Into my home. He is a good man We all do *** things when we are young.

He don't lie about it. No one MADE u sign a lease. There's 50 something apartments at this bld. Y u think no one listened to ur complaints when they evicted u.

Nothing but whining and ***.Thank u anyone involved with getting rid of her.

weloveparrots
to Gtg23 Camden, New Jersey, United States #952278

No Laura, YOU were the one evicted.I was NOT evicted.

They tried, they also lost! I have papers from my attorney to prove it. Your city comes up when you post, so I KNOW its you, since you live in Gloucester. The cops were never at my door.

They were always at your house and YOU were the one selling prescription drugs from your apartment.

Yeah, you are a real piece of work with your oldest son being a drug deal, your 400 pound kids with mouths worse than truckers, your *** husband, your mentally challenged younger boyfriend who you made bail your *** husband out of jail, your youngest son with brown eyes (that you used to duct tape his diapers to) that you have your *** husband believing he is the biological father even though its impossible since both of you have blue eyes, you are an animal hoarder and animal abuser who threw your 2 cats out in the alley when you got evicted, you let your dog suffer with mammory cancer and never took her to the vet until I called the SPCA on you, you never pay your rent and get evicted every where you live, you never take a shower and your entire family has the worst body odor I have ever smelt.You are a real piece of work, Laura Massey.